Natty photo bomb

I realize it has been a while since I've posted pictures of natty but here is a photo bomb of the "best of natty" lol although I love taking pictures with my camera some of the best candid pictures I've taken are with my iPad or as Jonathan call it my other love :) I can't believe how big she's getting, I just looked at her smiling earlier this morning and she all her bottom teeth! Oh how I miss those gummy smiles. That hat that's she's wearing in some of her pictures is her favorite hat. Such a diva this one. She loves watching sports, she will cheer & give high fives to everyone when she sees everyone get excited. Her vocabulary is growing everyday and she just talk and talks, most I understand but some things she says are just blabber . I know she's trying to get her point across but I don't know what she's saying lol. A couple of weeks ago for fun I grabbed one of her big blankets and swaddled her, it was hilarious but sad because it brought into perspective just how big she is compared to when she was born. This age she's at is so much fun but I really miss her newborn stage. She was such a wonderful baby and I miss those days of just snuggling and rocking her. Cliche but kids really grow in a blink of an eye and although there's days I want to rip my hair out I am blessed to have been able to enjoy her and be a stay at home mom. I want to rewind time and have her be a newborn again I love this stage but miss her being a newborn.































Comments

Popular Posts