what if ...........

i've been having such a horrible day, i dont know why, i had a great weekend and thought i had dealt with some issues with joshy's passing but today all i seem to go over and over and over in my head is "what if " i keep remembering the two nights before he passed and it on constant replay in my head. i think this might have something to do with me remembering joshy was sopposed to be coming home soon. my husbands little neice just celebrated her 2 bitrthday and all his new nieces and nephews (for those of you that have been following my story 3 of us were sopposed to give birth a month apart) and seeing the pictures of all the daddy's holding their baby's and knowing joshy was sopposed to be in those pictures with jonathan smiling proudly..............sigh what if.

Comments

Popular Posts