Four years later

Almost 4 years after taking what I thought was going to be only a couple months off of work to be on bed rest and care for josh, I am back to work with my mom.

This whole blog started the first day of me being on complete bed rest and now he we are, 100+ post later and what I thought was going to be only a couple of boring post on here turned into something completely different. I never thought it would turn into my safe haven, my diary, my online scrapbook......my way to keep part of Josh's memory alive.

It feels a little weird being back to work. First off I am completely grateful that I was able to take these past four year off. First for what I thought was bed rest, then for what I thought was going to be a couple months to care for josh in the NICU , at that point in the NICU I thought I was never going to go back to work. After josh had his surgery and we realized just how much care he was going to require when he finally was released, I knew my new job was going to be his caregiver, when he passed away my mom allowed me to take some more time off to grieve and then i was blessed with natty. She wanted me to rest the entire pregnancy because she thought something would go wrong and then I was able to be a stay at home mom for 2 years.
Blessed. I am completely blessed to have had that privilege .

Now here I am. Four years later

Comments

Popular Posts